Click to Home

Go To Search
News and Announcements - View All
Highland City Now Hiring
Looking for a job? Highland City has openings for Seasonal Parks and Streets Workers as well as a Library Assistant. See the link for all the details and to apply. Read on...
Burn Permits Available Online
Burn permits are only available online through the Utah Department of Air Quality (DAQ) Permits are available between March 30 and May 30 and between September 15 and October 30. Read on....
Animals on City Trails
Four legged friends (including dogs and horses) are more than welcome on City trails. However, please be courteous to other trail users and remember that all pets must be on a leash and owners are responsible to clean up after their pet. Read on...
Calendar - View All
Sat, Apr. 15