Police & Fire
Agendas & Minutes
You are here:
Suggestion for Purchase
Leave This Blank:
Before submitting request, please
check the catalog
. Titles are added to the catalog when ordered.
Library Card Number
Why do you feel the library should purchase this title?
Link to Interlibrary loan form
Will we purchase your request?
If it will be popular with our patrons
If it is popular and published within the last 3 years
If it is still popular even though it is older
If it is a popular movie that is released on DVD
It will not be purchased if it is not potentially popular, a textbook, school book or R rated video.
1. You may request up to 20 items per year.
2. We will automatically place it on hold for you.
3. We will notify you if your request is not available or has not been purchased.
4. If we decide not to purchase the item, you may still be able to borrow it from another library.
* indicates required fields.
Powered by CivicPlus
5400 W. Civic Center Dr., Suite 1, Highland, UT 84003
Ph: (801) 756-5751 | Fx: (801) 756-6903
After Hours Public Works Emergencies: (801)420-2553
City Office: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Closed Friday
Court: Ph: (801) 772-4525 | Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Fri. 2:00 - 5:00 pm (Summer Hours)