North Utah County Library Cooperative
Obtaining a Library Card
Suggest a Purchase
You are here:
Do you love talking about a good book as much as reading it? You may want to join a book club. there are several in the community and we will be happy to list your bookclub here to assist you in recruiting new members or reinvigorating your club. In addition, the library may be able to assist small clubs by providing a quiet meeting room for you to meet and discuss your book.
- A service offered by the Utah State Library Division in collaboration with the Utah Center for the Book and Utah Humanities Council. Book Buzz is a reading and discussion program that lends books to groups, libraries, organizations, schools, community centers, and/or book clubs meeting at home.
Complete list of titles available.
Do NOT request items directly from the Please use the
Interlibrary Loan form
to request book club sets for your club. Please include a date you need the books by in the Notes field.
- if you are not able to locate a suitable title from Book Buzz, you can also use
service. if you choose to do this, please keep the following in mind:
Only Highland Library card holders in good standing may use this service. Residents of Cooperative libraries are not eligible.
You may request up to 15 copies without extra charge, if found in the Book Buzz list. Otherwise, you may order up to 6 copies. The library will pay for the cost of shipping for the first three copies but you will be responsible for paying shipping costs for the additional copies ($3.00 per copy). A Highland Library card holder will be responsible for paying for all costs, regardless of when the items arrive.
Not all books will arrive at the same time. It may take a few days to a few weeks for all the copies to arrive. Plan carefully!
How to run a book club (LitLovers)
- guides for reading groups
Amazon Book Clubs
- resource for book club from Amazon.com
- user contributed book reviews
Parental book reviews
Mom Can I read this? blog
Common Sense Media
- ratings and book reviews
- See our list of books, arranged by various subjects.
Powered by CivicPlus
5400 W. Civic Center Dr., Suite 1, Highland, UT 84003
Ph: (801) 756-5751 | Fx: (801) 756-6903
After Hours Public Works Emergencies: (801)420-2553
City Office: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Closed Friday
Court: Ph: (801) 772-4525 | Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Fri. 2:00 - 5:00 pm (Summer Hours)