The North Utah County Library Cooperative (NUCLC) allows residents of Highland City, American Fork, Eagle Mountain, Lehi, and Pleasant Grove to use their library card to check out materials from any of the participating libraries.
Effective July 2018, the Highland City Library is a full participant in the cooperative. Please remember:
- You must first have a library card in good standing from your home library to register to use another NUCLC library.
- Items checked out from another NUCLC library must be returned to that library.
- You must agree to the rules of the library you are using. This may include fees for borrowing movies, overdue fees or shorter checkout times.
- This program does not allow Highland City Library patrons to participate in programs (story time, summer reading, etc.) offered by other NUCLC libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan, and e-book requests must be made from your home library.
- Other NUCLC libraries may not allow you to place holds on items, or they may give priority to their resident patrons in hold wait lists.