Utility Payment Due Date
- Payments are due and payable when rendered and become delinquent after the 20th of the month.
- Payments received after the 20th of the month may result in a 3 % late fee for each month the bill remains unpaid.
- If the 20th day of the month falls on a weekend or a holiday, the payment is still due on the 20th.
- A $20 service charge may be applied per payment that is returned and not honored by your bank.
- Individuals called to active military service may qualify for a waiver of utility fees. Please contact us for eligibility requirements.
- Utility Drop Box is located at the north side of City Hall at 5400 West Civic Center Drive.
- Direct Pay
- Automatically pay the monthly utility charge from a checking or savings account via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- No additional fees charged for this payment method.
- Always drafts the exact amount due on the bill due date - 20th of each month.
- Please fill out the Direct Pay Authorization Form completely and return it to Highland City.
- Online Utility Bill Payment
- Please visit Xpress Bill Pay for more information and to pay your bill online.
- Current and past statements may be viewed using Xpress Bill Pay.
- Bills may be paid online using EFT, debit, or credit card.
When difficult circumstances arise that prevent you from paying your bill in full, please contact us to make payment arrangements. Failure to pay your utility bill for a period of 30 days or having an excessive balance may result in discontinuance of services. A reconnect fee of $80 and payment of all outstanding balances must be paid in full before services will be restored. Services will not be restored after hours.