About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission serves a variety of roles for the City and the community. Some of the roles of the Planning Commission include:
- Maintaining the vision and objectives of the General Plan.
- Encouraging land use compatibility.
- Balancing public and private interests.
- Providing an opportunity for public involvement.
- Identifying and debating key facts and issues.
- Ensuring a fair and equitable process.
- Providing recommendations to the City Council.
Unless advertised otherwise, Planning Commission meetings are held at 7:00 PM the fourth Tuesday of each month at City Hall, 5400 West Civic Center Drive.
Agendas, Videos, & Minutes
Agendas are typically available the Thursday evening prior to the Tuesday meeting.
Most Recent Agenda, Minutes & Audio
Planning Commission meetings are streamed live on the City’s YouTube channel.
Access to Statewide Public Notifications including City Council, Planning Commission, Committee Agendas, Meeting Minutes, and various other notifications can be found at Utah Public Notice.
Planning Commission Briefs
Planning Commission briefs are a short summary of the Commission meetings including actions taken, presentations given, and a voting record.
Planning Commission Members
Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor for a four year term.
Email Tyler Standifird
Term Expires: February 2025