- Community Center Room: rentals available year-round, Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Closed Sunday's & holidays.
- Campground: rentals available year-round.
- Fields: rentals available annually March 1 - October 31.
- Park Pavilions: rentals available annually May 1 - September 30.
- Select your facility type above (building/room, campground, field, or park pavilion).
- Select your specific facility from the list.
- Please click on the "Request Reservation" button above the calendar at the bottom of the page.
- Select your date and time to check the availability of the facility.
- The site will ask you to create a login if you haven’t already set up a login for the site, and then send you an email link to confirm your login. You must confirm your login for it to work on our site.
- You will then redirect to the form application to fill out and submit.
What to Expect After Submitting Your Reservation Application
- You will receive an automatically generated email confirming the reservation has been received.
- Your event will appear as "pending" in the calendar, which will block out that date/time.
- The processing clerk will send a follow-up email providing detailed information about your fees and deposit, if applicable, after processing your application within a few business days.
- Fees may be paid online, in person at City Hall, or by mail to Highland City. Please do NOT pay until you have RECIEVED AN INVOICE.
- Cancellations must be submitted with at least five (5) days notice to the processing clerk. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for a refund.