- Community Center Room: rentals available year-round, Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Closed Sunday's & holidays. New requests allowed up to 4 months in advance.
- Campground: rentals available year-round. New requests allowed anytime.
- Fields: rentals available annually March 1 - October 31. New requests for next year are allowed beginning Dec 1.
- Park Pavilions: rentals available annually May 1 - September 30. New requests are allowed beginning Jan 1.
- Select your facility type above (building/room, campground, field, or park pavilion).
- Select your specific facility from the list.
- Please click on the "Request Reservation" button above the calendar at the bottom of the page.
- Select your date and time to check the availability of the facility.
- The site will ask you to create a login if you haven’t already set up a login for the site, and then send you an email link to confirm your login. You must confirm your login for it to work on our site.
- You will then redirect to the form application to fill out and submit.
What to Expect After Submitting Your Reservation Application
- You will receive an automatically generated email confirming the reservation has been received.
- Your event will appear as "pending" in the calendar, which will block out that date/time.
- The processing clerk will send a follow-up email providing detailed information about your fees and deposit, if applicable, after processing your application within a few business days.
- Fees may be paid online, in person at City Hall, or by mail to Highland City. Please do NOT pay until you have RECIEVED AN INVOICE.
- Cancellations must be submitted with at least five (5) days notice to the processing clerk. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for a refund.
* As of November 1st, there will be a 3% non-refundable service fee on all debit/credit card transitions. If you don't wish to be charged this service fee you may mail in, or come in person to city hall, and pay with cash or check. The address is 5400 W Civic Center Dr., Ste 1 Highland, UT 84003