NOTICE OF Highland City Planning Commission PUBLIC HEARING
The Highland City Planning Commission will hold the following public hearings on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 7:00 PM, or as soon as possible thereafter, to receive public comment regarding the following item:
- Central Utah Water Conservancy District is requesting approval for a Site Plan and Conditional Use Permit for a Pump Station for Alpine City on property located approximately at 4361 W 11000 N.
- SBGS Ridgeline Holdings is requesting approval of a major amendment to a Planned Development (PD) District of approximately 2.98 acres named Fairfield Cove and to be named Wildrose. The property is located approximately at 10272 N 4800 W. The planned development will include commercial space and 6 residential units.
-SBGS Ridgeline Holdings is requesting approval of a Preliminary Plat approval for a 7-lot subdivision of approximately 2.98 acres to be known as Wildrose Plat ‘B’ Subdivision. The property is located approximately at 10272 N 4800 W.
-Cole Peck is requesting approval to amend multiple sections of the Development Code relating to Accessory Buildings
- Highland City Staff is requesting approval to amend Section 3-4902 and 3-4903 of the Development Code relating to P.O Zone Land Use.
- Highland City Staff is requesting approval to amend Section 3-4110 of the Development Code relating to Large Animal Shelter
- Highland City Staff is requesting approval to amend Section 10-102 of the Development Code relating to Definition of Main Dwelling.
The public hearings will be held in the Highland City Council Chambers located at 5400 West Civic Center Drive, Highland, Utah.
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO ATTEND THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH ZOOM.
Meeting ID: 917 377 685
Phone Number: +1 253 215 8782 OR +1 301 715 8592
If you have any questions concerning this request, please contact the Community Development Department at  772-4506.
If you need special accommodation to participate in the meetings, please call the City Recorder’s Office at  772-4505.
To be posted in the April 11, 2020 Daily Herald paper.