View a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for October 15:
- Unscheduled Public Appearances included comments from cast members of the upcoming Highland City Arts Council Plan, Wait Until Dark and Robert Valentine
- City Council approved the consent agenda including
- minutes from September 17, 2019
- Construction bid with M&M Asphalt Services for the crack seal work of the 2020 Road Preservation Projects
- Amendment to the Residential Solid Waste Collection and Recycling Agreement
- A request from UDOT to Replace the Statewide Utility License Agreement
- City Council referred the request from McKay Christensen for Apple Creek to the Planning Commission on November 19, 2019
- City Council continued the amendment for Moderate Income Housing section and qualified subsection of the General Plan (GP-19-01)
- City Council denied the request for a reduction in the pressurized water dedication requirement for Cottages on the Green
- City Council approved the request to create Voter Participation Areas
- City Council continued the Council Procedures Policies to the November 12, 2019 City Council meeting
See the complete Council Brief for October 15th. See a history of all council briefs. The full agenda and audio is available. View a voting history of all council motions.