News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/23/2018 8:27:00 AM to 8/30/2018 7:58:55 AM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: August 23, 2018
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for August 21:
See the full council brief at http://bit.ly/2Bhew2h for more details. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- Unscheduled Public Appearances included comments from Tavis Timothy and Tonya College
- Presentations by Engineering Consultant Tavis Timothy
- Consent agenda for the Approval of Minutes passed as amended
- Consent agenda for the Ratification of Historical Society Appointments passed
- City Council approved the boundary adjustment between American Fork and Highland City
- City Council approved a budget adjustment for a General Plan Update
- City Council approved an RFP to update the General Plan and bring back an additional RFP for a broader Economic Study and the completion of the current General Plan Sustainability
- City Council approved an Interlocal Cooperative Agreement between Utah County and Highland City related to the funding of the Murdock Connector
- City Council adopted a resolution to terminate the City Flex/Cafeteria Plan
- City Council held a discussion regarding a revision of the Standards of Conduct of the Highland City Municipal Code
- Mayor and Council Discussion and Communication Items included a brief discussion regarding a parking area issue on 6150 West