News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/17/2019 8:33:00 AM to 1/17/2019 9:02:52 AM.
What's Happening in Highland
Posted on: January 17, 2019
[ARCHIVED] City Council Brief
Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for December 4:
See the full council brief at http://bit.ly/2Cu4EiS for more details. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions in 2018 click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
- City Engineer Todd Trane provided an update regarding road projects for 2018.
- City Council approved minutes from November 13th.
- City Council approved the creation of a Library Page.
- City Council reappointed Tavis Timothy to serve on the Water Advisory Board.
- City Council continued the conditional use permit for a community park known as Mountain Ridge Park.
- City Council approved the purchase price for orphan open space property.
- City Council denied the designation of open space property for disposal and removal of neighborhood option trails in the Wimbleton subdivision.
- City Council approved the rezone request from Eternal Springs.
- City Council continued the Ethics Commission Interlocal Agreement.
- City Council continued the scheduled close session.