Click here for a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for June 4:
- Wayne Tanaka representing Friends of the Library reported on the huge success of the Summer Reading Program and the rewards that will be provided.
- City Council approved the meeting minutes for May 7th
- City Council approved the purchase of a pickup truck for the Building Department
- City Council approved the conditional use permit and site plan for professional office buildings in the professional office zone for Eternal Springs
- City Council approved the reconstruction of the existing tennis court in the Canterbury Circle subdivision with funds from the sale of open space property
- City Council approved the invocation policy for public meetings
- City Council adopted a resolution for a common boundary adjustment with American Fork City
- Assistant City Administrator Erin Wells provided an update regarding the results of the Community Open Houses for Public Safety budget increase.
- City Recorder Cindy Quick reported that one resident had Declared Candidacy and the Declaration of Candidacy would continue through Friday, June 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Council Member Scott L. Smith and Kurt Ostler voiced concerns with same day rentals and asked staff to bring back an ordinance to manage those same day rentals.
- Council Member Scott L. Smith also requested that residents be given more than two days' notice when water restrictions are needed due to utility maintenance
See the complete Council Brief for June 4th at http://bit.ly/2IDsvQn. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.