View a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for September 3:
- City Events Manager Julie Tapusoa and Assistant City Events Manager Miranda Mugleston provided an updated regarding the events during the Fling and thanked the many volunteers who provided over 1,900 hours of service during the event
- Youth Council Member Megan Maybe provided an update to the City Council regarding recent activities the Youth City Council has participated in. She also announce the upcoming Kids Night on September 14th
- Tavis Timothy oriented the Council with strategies for Water Conservation
- City Council approved the consent agenda which included meeting minutes from August 6, 2019, and the surplus sale of a 2007 Chevrolet K1500 truck
- City Council approved an ordinance regulating Short Term Rentals
- City Council continued an amendment to the Nuisance Ordinance
- City Council held a discussion regarding the cemetery fence and replacement options
- Communication Items included an Animal Board update regarding feral cats and a discussion regarding the condition of the median strips along Alpine Highway
- Mayor and Council held a closed session to discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual as provided by Utah Code Annotated § 52-4-205
See the complete Council Brief for September 3rd at http://bit.ly/2kqSL8K. See a history of all council briefs at https://HC-CC-Briefs. The full agenda and audio is available at http://bit.ly/HC-agendas. For a voting history of all council motions click here http://bit.ly/HC-CC-Voting-History.
See the complete Council Brief for June 18th. See a history of all council briefs. The full agenda and audio is available. View a voting history of all council motions.