View a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for September 17:
- City Council approved the consent agenda excluding August 6, 2019 meeting minutes
- City Council continued the approval of a planned development (pd) district, Apple Creek to the October 15, 2019 City Council meeting
- City Council provided direction regarding the final master plan and budget for Spring Creek Park
- City Council approved a $90 business license fee for Short Term Rentals
- Communication Items included a report of the Park Inventory Plan and a preview of the new City website that should launch at the end of this month
- Mayor and Council held a closed session to discuss the pending or reasonable imminent litigation, and the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property as provided by Utah Code Annotated § 52-4-205
See the complete Council Brief for September 17th. See a history of all council briefs. The full agenda and audio is available. View a voting history of all council motions.