View a brief on the most recent City Council Meeting.
Council Brief for October 1:
- City Council approved the consent agenda including
- minutes from August 6 and September 3, 2019
- Final Plat for Arabian Meadows
- Construction bid with Roots Landscaping
- Construction bid with Fence Specialists
- Re-certification of the Justice Court
- City Council approved a one percent municipal transient room tax
- The request for the amendment of the R-P Zoning District withdrew their request
- City Council approved the water exchange agreement with Saratoga Springs and DR Horton to exchange Utah Lake Distributing water shares for Lehi Irrigation water shares
- City Council approved the construction of chokers on 5500 West
- City Council approved a bid with A&D Quality Construction, Inc and Flatline Construction for footings and foundations and flat work for the construction of the Salt Building
- Communication Items included appreciation for getting the median strips along Alpine Highway weeded and landscaped
- Mayor and Council held a closed session to discuss the pending or reasonable imminent litigation, and the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual as provided by Utah Code Annotated § 52-4-205
See the complete Council Brief for October 1st. See a history of all council briefs. The full agenda and audio is available. View a voting history of all council motions.