Planning Commission brief for November 19:
- The Planning Commission recommended DENIAL for the request for a Planned Development (PD) District to be known as Apple Creek.
- The Planning Commission recommended DENIAL for the text amendment for Section 3-520 of the Development Code
- Commissioner Bills later went on record to say she intended on making a recommend of approval for the proposed text amendment request. This would have cause the vote to Deny the recommend of Denial to City Council and switched the recommendation to recommend APPROVAL to City Council. The Council will be made aware of this.
- The Planning Commission recommended APPROVAL a Preliminary Plat approval for Ridgeview Plat A.
- The Planning Commission APPROVED the monument sign for Jiffy Lube.
- The Planning Commission APPROVED the 2020 Planning Commission meeting schedule.
- The Planning Commission APPROVED the minutes for October 22, 201
See the complete Commission Brief for November 19th.See a history of all Commission briefs. The full agenda and audio is available.