View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Canterbury P. I. Grass Field
See Field Use Policy
|Other Link||Organized Play Municipal Code|
- Grass Field
- No age restrictions for field rentals/reservations
- Type of use/play allowed for organized groups - practices only
- Any authorized groups wishing to reserve this Field must submit their request using this facility page in advance of the proposed reservation date (at least 5 business days in advance).
- Reservations will be accepted based on the following timeline:
- December 1 for reservations March 1 - May 31
- March 1 for reservations June 1 - July 31
- May 1 for reservations August 1 - October 31
- Government agencies - $5 per hour for any use.
- Non-profit entities
- $5 per hour for practices.
- $10 per hour for competitions or clinics.
- For-profit entities
- $15 per hour for practices.
- $30 per hour for competitions or clinics.
- Portable toilet maintenance cost
- Billed monthly and divided equally between the City or among the City and all organizations renting the field.
- May or may not be required depending on:
- Duration of reservation.
- Number of participants & spectators.
- If the reservation needs to be cancelled, payment will be refunded to the original form of payment provided the cancellation is made with at least five (5) days' notice to the processing clerk.
- Cancellation after this time will not be eligible for refund.
- Inclement weather days are the only exception to the cancellation policy.