View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Special Event Requests:
Heritage Park Pavilion
$0 for Highland City resident reservations - $50.00 for Non-Highland City resident reservations
- Baseball / Softball Field(s)
- Drinking Fountain
- Electrical Outlet
- Grass Field
- Hose Bib
- Picnic tables (seats approximately 100)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Seasonal Restrooms
Reservations are only for the pavilion; the other areas of the park are available to the public for use.
Additional Features Details:
- Park size is 6.06 total acres.
- Electrical outlet: capacity is 15 amps total (one fry pan, radio, slow cooker or 1500 w).
- If a circuit overloads, reduce the load and push the GFI reset.
- Repeated tripping of the circuit breaker will cause the power to go out permanently.
- Power will not be reset until the next business day.
- If you feel that you need additional power (e.g. for wedding lights or large speaker system) you must furnish your own power via a portable generator.
- Historic DUP (Daughters of Utah Pioneers) cabin.
- Tours are available seasonally if arranged ahead of time.
- Please contact Donna Kitchen at 801-756-6579 to request tour reservations.
- Requests are accepted the first business day of each calendar year for that specific years' reservation season. I.e. submitting a request on Jan 2, 2020 for a date in 2020.
- Any requests for the following year will not be accepted. I.e. submitting a request in October 2019 for a date in 2020.
- Pavilion reservations are only accepted for dates between May 1 - September 30.
- All other months are first-come, first-served.
- At least one week advanced notice is required for reservations as some dates may not be available due to City events, i.e. Highland Fling the last weekend in July through first weekend in August.
- Please be sure to also include setup and cleanup time into your requested reservation.
Special Event Requests:
- Large groups exceeding 200 individuals or groups with unusual requests will need to contact the City for special arrangements as a special event permit may be required.
- Groups playing music must conform to the Highland City Noise Ordinance 8.16.100 (quiet hours 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. for residential areas).
- If the reservation needs to be cancelled, payment will be refunded to the original form of payment provided the cancellation is made with at least five (5) days' notice to the processing clerk.
- Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.
- Reservations may be cancelled on-site due to excessive noise by the Lone Peak Police Department or by otherwise not adhering to Park Rules.