1. Must be Elementary School Aged to submit a space creation.
2. Please use an adult to assist with cutting boxes and using hot glue or other potentially dangerous tools during the production of your space creation. The project should primarily be the idea and creation of the kid!
3. Any cardboard or other recycled materials can be used.
5. Try to use art of any kind to make your creation more visually interesting.
6. Bonus points for moving parts!
7. Individuals, pairs or groups can create and submit.
8. Have fun!
Water Bottle Rockets are in addition to your space creation and can be made onsite at Kids Night.