City Events, Programs & Recreation
Fire / EMS Department
Parks & Trails
Special Event Permitting
You are here:
Park Pavilion Reservations
1. Select your facility type above (building/room, campground, field, or park pavilion).
2. Select your specific facility.
3. Please click on the "Request Reservation" button above the calendar at the bottom of the page.
4. Select your date and time to check the availability of the facility.
5. The site will ask you to create a login if you haven't already set up a login for the site, and then send you an email link to confirm your login.
6. You will then redirect to the form application to fill out and submit.
What to Expect After Submitting Your Reservation Application:
1. You will receive an automatically generated email confirming the reservation has been received.
2. Your event will appear as "pending" in the calendar.
3. The processing clerk will send a follow up email providing detailed information about your fees and deposit, if applicable, after processing your application within a few business days.
4. Fees may be paid
, in person at City Hall, or by mail to Highland City.
5. Cancellations must be submitted with at least five (5) days notice to the processing clerk. Cancellations after this time will not be eligible for refund.
Cancellation Request Form
For more information, please contact Candice Linford at (801) 772-4523.
Powered by CivicPlus
5400 W. Civic Center Dr., Suite 1, Highland, UT 84003
Ph: (801) 756-5751 | Fx: (801) 756-6903
After Hours Public Works Emergencies: (801)420-2553
City Office: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, Closed Friday
Court: Ph: (801) 772-4525 | Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Fri. 2:00 - 5:00 pm (Summer Hours)